Skip to product information
1 of 6

CMN GRND

Cropped Zip Hoodie in Pale Heather Pink

Cropped Zip Hoodie in Pale Heather Pink

Size
Regular price $34.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $34.00 USD
Sale Sold out

Description:

The Cropped Zip Hoodie is the perfect blend of comfort, style, and sustainability. Crafted with care from a thoughtful mix of 70% organic cotton and 30% recycled polyester, this mid-weight hoodie is designed to elevate your everyday casual wear while reducing your environmental footprint.

Eco-Friendly Materials:

At the heart of our design philosophy is sustainability. This cropped zip hoodie jacket is made with a conscious choice of materials. The 70% organic cotton used is grown without the use of harmful pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, promoting healthier soil and water conservation. The remaining 30% is composed of recycled polyester, giving a new purpose to post-consumer plastic bottles and minimizing waste.

Fit & Feel:

Experience the unbeatable comfort of organic cotton. The fabric is soft, breathable, and gentle against your skin, ensuring all-day coziness. The adjustable drawstring hood, ribbed cuffs, and front zip closure provide added functionality and style. Whether you're out for a jog, running errands, or simply lounging, this jacket is your versatile companion.

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)