Skip to product information
1 of 6


Everyday Jogger Sweatpant in Pale Heather Pink

Everyday Jogger Sweatpant in Pale Heather Pink

Regular price $32.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $32.00 USD
Sale Sold out


The Everyday Jogger Sweatpants are the perfect blend of comfort, style, and sustainability. Crafted with care from a thoughtful mix of 70% organic cotton and 30% recycled polyester, these sweatpants are designed to elevate your everyday casual wear while reducing your environmental footprint.

Eco-Friendly Materials:

We believe in responsible fashion, which is why these jogger sweatpants are made with a conscious choice of materials. The 70% organic cotton used is cultivated without harmful pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, promoting soil health and reducing water consumption. The remaining 30% is crafted from recycled polyester, giving a second life to post-consumer plastic bottles and reducing waste in landfills.


We recommend sizing up in the joggers for more of a relaxed fit! Whether you're running errands, working from home, or meeting friends for a casual get-together, these sweatpants are your go-to choice. The classic jogger silhouette with a ribbed cuff and elastic waist ensures a flattering yet flexible fit. 


Inseam Lengths:

XS 25.2 64
SM 25.6 65
MD 26 66
LG 26.4 67
XL 26.8 68
XXL 27.2 69
View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
Kaira Wheeler
So comfy and cute

I love this set!! Best customer service and the fit is so perfect.